Discovering everyday "joie de vivre" through food, style, and inspiration

Welcome! Join as we discover both spectacular and simple joys alike, remembering that life is a journey and it's up to each of us to make it special. Along the way, I'll share some of my original gluten-free recipes, book recommendations, DIY projects, style and decor tips, and plenty of inspiration. Thanks for visiting!

~ Kayla McGuire




Wednesday, April 17, 2013

I've Moved!

I've been working on creating a more organized/efficient blog for both myself and my readers.  I'm happy to say that I'm finally ready to share my new website!  You will find the new site to be much more organized and easier to navigate.  There are also lots more recipe photos as well as printable recipe cards at the bottom of each post.  Come check me out at my new spot: www.glutenfreeluxuriously.com

See you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment